Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 77

Thread: Hey Pac-Man...

  1. #11
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hey Pac-Man...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: weedeater</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CoeburnCane</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stop the presses--tell the scientists to go home--Pac-eater just said this won't ever be proven scientifically. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img]

    It may or may not be proven, but you saying that it won't be is like an ostrich w/it's head in the sand. If it ever is proven, I'd like to see your excuse then. </div></div>

    Okay,lets see if you can understand this: When I say it will not be proven, I actually really believe that, or I would not have said it. If you think it will, then that is what you believe. Hey we believe 2 different things it seems. What is wrong with that? I wish you had a better outlook and attitude on things, but see that is just how I see it from this side of the fence.</div></div>

    I never said I believe it will be proven. I'm saying they should be given the chance to prove it, and if they do prove it concretely, then we should believe it. By you saying "respectfully, it will not be proven", that tells me you're worried that it might be and you may have to change your POV's on a lot of things, or at least have an excuse ready for something else on down the line.

    And maybe I and others on here would have a better attitude and outlook on things concerning yourself had you not acted the fool on here a while back and said and done some pretty bad things. That's the messed up part about us imperfect human beings--we don't give instant grace.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member michael jordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18th, 2007
    Posts
    327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hey Pac-Man...

    I am not worried, if they prove it, they prove it. Since you know my POV so well, tell me what it is then. So are you sayingthat you do not make excuses? Did I act a fool a while back? I would say I did to an extent. Would you say that you and a few others did as well? WOuld you say that you kept pushing and pushing to get a reaction and when you got it, you did not like it? I have forgiven you, and you were in the wrong about a lot of stuff, so why not forgive me?I do not need your grace, Gods is sufficent. The only posters that keep bothering me are the same 2 or 3, I can handle that. I hope I can just react to it better than what I did earlier. Why not follow the example of Rock, since you are a moderator and all. Rock believes in second chances, and I have respect for him now, even though we do not agree on everything. As for you, no respect what so ever yet.
    As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another

  3. #13
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hey Pac-Man...

    Second chances?
    Just an FYI - you kept circumventing the ban that was placed on you. That's not the same as being given a second chance...
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hey Pac-Man...

    You only "respect" Rock because he and Counts let you break the rules of your ban and get away with it, and then allowed you to keep posting under that same user name that you broke the rules with. If he banned you today for something, you'd be back over on that other board talking about how bad we are over here like you and others do on almost a daily basis, and that's the honest truth and you know it.

    It's all lip service from you man, just C.Y.A. on your part.

    I never pushed you to get any kind of reaction out of you. If you said something stupid, I pointed it out as stupidity. If you wouldn't listen to someone else's sound reasoning on something just because it wasn't biblically based and you condemned them to hell for it...I pointed it out as wrong. If you said one thing and did another, I pointed it out as hypocrisy. I called it like I saw it and like you posted it basically--and you couldn't handle it.

    Why anyone on here wanted to give you a 2nd chance I'll never know. As elp6n said--it's not even a 2nd chance, some others looked the other way when you blatantly broke the rules. I've got a bit more integrity than that and won't give you a free pass on that.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member michael jordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18th, 2007
    Posts
    327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hey Pac-Man...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CoeburnCane</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You only "respect" Rock because he and Counts let you break the rules of your ban and get away with it, and then allowed you to keep posting under that same user name that you broke the rules with. If he banned you today for something, you'd be back over on that other board talking about how bad we are over here like you and others do on almost a daily basis, and that's the honest truth and you know it.

    It's all lip service from you man, just C.Y.A. on your part.

    I never pushed you to get any kind of reaction out of you. If you said something stupid, I pointed it out as stupidity. If you wouldn't listen to someone else's sound reasoning on something just because it wasn't biblically based and you condemned them to hell for it...I pointed it out as wrong. If you said one thing and did another, I pointed it out as hypocrisy. I called it like I saw it and like you posted it basically--and you couldn't handle it.

    Why anyone on here wanted to give you a 2nd chance I'll never know. As elp6n said--it's not even a 2nd chance, some others looked the other way when you blatantly broke the rules. I've got a bit more integrity than that and won't give you a free pass on that. </div></div>

    No that is no the reason I respect Rock. The reason is this: Even though we had differences, he is not pushing as you are right now! Did I break some rules? Yes. Did you break some rules? Yes. Does that mean that you should of had some time off also? If I got banned today, no I could walk away peacefully now. What about you? What if you were stripped of your moderator powers because of the way you conduct things? WOuld you be mad? That could happen, if you keep it up. I challenge you or anyone else to go to the other board and find where I talked about someone bad? Show us proof. No lip service here, that better describes you. What is C.Y.A? Yes you pushed me, go back and read again.YOu say if I said something stupid in your eyes, you pointed it out, well you say a lot of not so wise things, but do I point it out to you. It would have been different if I said hey Cane everytime you think I say something stupid, please step in and let me know about it, but I did not say that. I listened to others opinions, but remember I am entitled to mine as well, so what is the problem? It is the same on both sides here, what do you not understand about that? I never said one thing and done another until the time I said I was coming after you, because you were getting under my skin, and I said it was wrong and I am still sorry. You called it like you saw and I could not handle it? I think it is the other way around on that, don't you. Seems like you still can not handle it to well. Why anyone would allow you to be a so called leader on here, I will never know. YOu have no integrity in my opinion, that is my opinion and you have not yet changed that.
    As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another

  6. #16
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hey Pac-Man...

    So many points, so little time, but I'll just post this quickly:
    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is C.Y.A</div></div>
    Cover Your Ass
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hey Pac-Man...

    I don't need your opinion. I know I have more integrity in my pinky finger than you do in your entire duplicitous body.

    No need to threaten me w/my mod powers--ask anyone that was here before I was a mod--if someone got out of the way, I called them on it. Why? Because it flat out wasn't right and I wouldn't stand for it. That's part of the reason I was allowed to become a mod, because I wouldn't let people like you get away with BS stuff towards other posters, especially passive aggressive attacks like the ones you deploy. The "attack, then play dumb/coy" stuff is weak in and of itself anyways.

    Question me all you want man--question my integrity, question my leadership skills, question my judgement. I'll let my record on here speak for itself and stand it up against yours any day of the week and twice on Sundays.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member imported_UKCats1's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    607
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hey Pac-Man...

    I think he meant Carry your *** no now that I look elp6n I think you are right Cover is what he meant.
    [url="http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/scorecard/02/01/sterger.roadtrip/p1_sterger.jpg"]http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/scorecard/02/01/sterger.roadtrip/p1_sterger.jpg[/url]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hey Pac-Man...

    I know of no one else that has issue with Cane's mod status.
    If there was a problem I would think more would be calling him out.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  10. #20
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hey Pac-Man...

    Is the censor not picking that word up anymore?
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •